Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 2 - Maya Springboard

Hmm...so sadly I haven't done much animation work. I've been trying to get into "How to Cheat in Maya," but I keep getting distracted. I hope this doesn't happen when there's assignments due!

This week Drew Adams taught us a bit about body mechanics in his Q&A on Monday which was really helpful. He taught us his method of animating, and it seemed to work really well! Thanks Drew!

Today we had a Coffee Talk with Victoria and Angad Sohal (a current AMer) and he had a LOT of good tips when sending in your demo reel! And there was all the random talk, but that was a lot of fun too :)
Thanks Angad and Vic!

Will it be possible for me to finish 4 books during Maya Springboard? There's SO many resources out there, but not enough time to read them all! Ack! But I must try!!

I got to meet a lot of great classmates too! Yay! Can't wait to see what you guys animate!

And here's some pictures of me and my Duggy!







Happy animating!

No comments:

Post a Comment