Monday, January 30, 2012

CTNx 2011

So this post has been a long time coming, but I thought I'd show you a couple things you missed if you didn't show up at CTNx 2011! Get ready for a lot of !!!!!!!!!

The incredible Villipu!

Some extremely talented models. We were able to sit around and sketch them all day!

We got to listen to some class Disney songs written and PLAYED by Richard Sherman! I would upload the video, but the file's too big :( But at least you won't hear me singing along in the background. HA! He told us the stories about the making of some of his songs liiiike
Jungle Book: Trust in Me, Elephant March, That's What Friends Are For, My Own Home, I Wann Be Like You
Winnie The Pooh: Little Black Rain Cloud, Rumbly in My Tumbly, The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, Deep in the Hundred Acre Woods (theme song)
Mary Poppins: Jolly Holiday, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Feed the Birds
 

Andreas Deja had a section and demo. He drew a Tigger for me! :D



The great Eric Goldberg had a mini animation tutorial on animating and character design 

The always so caring John Nevarez teaching us a thing or 2 about drawings. If you ever see this guy draw, he makes it look effortless...

And last but not least...chillin with the AM crew!



It was an awesome time and I hope all of you can make it for CTNx 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment